Saturday, June 29, 2019

My Introduction


                        I am Mayuri Pandya. My Mother name is Prsannben. My father name Manharlal. I am study in English Department Bhavnagar University M. A. with English literature.
   
                          My hobbie is listening music, reading adventure books,watching south movie,writing something  only for me.

                         My precious moments in my 12 board exam my photo published in Newspaper me and parents are so happy and the great moment because I'm first family member achievement to the newspaper photo not after death photo in newspaper.

                         My biggest dream IAS Officer in achieve my life and second is i am playing a Guitar.one time University rank for my mother and father. 

2 comments:

Assignment on African Literature

This blog is on the assignment of African Literature.  History, intertextuality, and Gender in Petals of Blood Author Introduction Ngu˜gı˜ w...