Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Pride and Prejudice












1) Ans. 
            Film is more appealing because the film cast acting are realistic and also as a reader we mixed up incident and other things but in movie we can understand one by one all incidents. 

2) Ans. 
             Character of Elizabeth Heardstrong woman in many incidents. I can see that she was not only judgemental but confident to speak what that she thought and she speak without any fear to future some incidents I always remember first Collins, second to answer proposal to given by Mr. Darcy, thirds she was answered Lady Catherine if Darcy proposed her she accepted proposal and also I like very much every time she taunts to Darcy as Ladies right. 
In my review Elizabeth was nearly called like straight forward. 

3) Ans. 
            Character of Mr. Darcy I like most because I like man with Introvertness he was firstly love Elizabeth to her eyes. He was not egoistic person but some time less speaking people thought you did it all like Elizabeth prejudice. Mr. Darcy in my point of view he was not only innocent man but honest but at love relationship and also as a Brother he always protective his Lady not only silent lover but also silent helper. I can see he was honest lover he was wait to change mindset and prejudice of Elizabeth and sometimes you read novel and observed character of Mr. Darcy you remember this Gazal

          "हम लबो से कह ना पाये, हाले दिल उनसे कभी, 
         और वो समझे नही, ये खामोशी कया चिज है."
4) Ans. 
            Jane Austen give illustration of the society specially woman character and conditions, wealth, Mannerism, class and also the mother of girl child to depressed married of daughter, marriage of uppar class people is important. 

5) Ans. 
            If I am Director Or screenplay writer I will make some evil person to abuse or tease Elizabeth and Darcy save her otherwise Elizabeth fight with those guys and Darcy stopped her. I will make entry of Darcy like Bollywood hero fly some cars as Rohit Shetty movie sorry car was not that time I can fly horses. 
6) Ans. 
          No I have no choice to play Elizabeth character but find more handsome man to play Darcy role like Caption Amerika. 

7) Ans. 
            My most liked scene Elizabeth taunt Mr. Darcy and proposal of Mr. Darcy he was clearly said 'I Love you' and Elizabeth was also clear of her prejudice. 
8) Ans. 
              In the novel starting with discussion of Mr. Bannet and Mrs. Bannet to going Ball party on the other hand movie starting with Elizabeth read one book many different narrative techniques  in movie and novel but I like most movie. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Assignment on African Literature

This blog is on the assignment of African Literature.  History, intertextuality, and Gender in Petals of Blood Author Introduction Ngu˜gı˜ w...